Celebrating One Year of In the Details!
It’s time to break out the balloons and pop the champagne because In the Details is celebrating its first birthday! Host Karen Allen is taking a stroll down memory lane and sharing some of the show’s best moments and guests from the past year. Among them:
- Amina AlTai, who answers the question “How do you know if you’re not aligned with work?”
- Bill Murphy, who discusses the emotional exhaustion that men often carry.
- Brad Ryan, who shares the importance of intergenerational connections and the ways in which we can pass down both trauma and healing. His message was a reminder that we all have the power to shape our own lives and the lives of those around us.
- Amy Morin, who reminds listeners that self-pity keeps us stuck and that mental strength is essential for achieving our goals and living a fulfilling life.
In the Details would not be possible without the vulnerability and willingness of the weekly guests who share intimate insights that have inspired listeners on their own journey. Cheers to another year of captivating stories and thought-provoking dialogues on the In the Details podcast!
- Amina Change Your Life podcast with AlTai
- The Verywell Mind Podcast with Morin
Want to support the In the Details podcast? Make sure to visit Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts or Spotify, then rate it five stars and share it with your community! You can also stop by Karen Allen’s website.
Check out the full episode below or on Apple podcasts, and never miss another episode by subscribing to SUCCESS podcasts today!
Leave a Comment