15 Success Quotes to Inspire Your Next Big Idea
Creators are the ultimate authors of change. They mirror life itself by moving with the winds of innovation, adapting to new concepts as their craft reaches a beautiful finish.
Whatever shape your creativity takes, be sure to honor it. Let your imagination take flight, and don’t forget to share your work with the world as your truth unfolds. These 15 quotes are the perfect inspirational boost.
Related: 6 Ways to Tap Into Your Creative Self
1. “The creative is the place where no one else has ever been. You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition.” —Alan Alda
2. “A painter told me that nobody could draw a tree without in some sort becoming a tree; or draw a child by studying the outlines of its form merely… but by watching for a time his motions and plays, the painter enters into his nature and can then draw him at every attitude…” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
3. “Some people use things; they destroy. You’re a creator, a builder.” —Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
4. “Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having fun.” —Mary Lou Cook
5. “All great deeds and all great thoughts have a ridiculous beginning. Great works are often born on a street corner or in a restaurant’s revolving door.” —Albert Camus
6. “Around here, we don’t look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we’re curious… and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” —Walt Disney
7. “Exploration is the engine that drives innovation. Innovation drives economic growth. So let’s all go exploring.” —Edith Widder
8. “An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.” —Victor Hugo
9. “Conditions for creativity are to be puzzled; to concentrate; to accept conflict and tension; to be born every day; to feel a sense of self.” —Erich Fromm
10. “The most important thing about creativity is that you honor your creativity, and you don’t ever ignore it or go against what that creative image is telling you.” —Lady Gaga
11. “Big thoughts are fun to romanticize, but it’s many small insights coming together that bring big ideas into the world.” —Scott Berkun
12. “Daring ideas are like chessmen moved forward; they may be beaten, but they may start a winning game.” —Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
13. “The difficulty lies not so much in developing new ideas as in escaping from old ones.” —John Maynard
14. “An artist paints, dances, draws, writes, designs, or acts at the expanding edge of consciousness. We press into the unknown rather than the known. This makes life lovely and lively.” —Julia Cameron
15. “Creativity can solve almost any problem. The creative act, the defeat of habit by originality, overcomes everything.” —George Lois
Related: 5 Ways to Get Ideas Flowing
SUCCESS is your guide for personal and professional development through inspiration, motivation and training.
Thanks for sharing I really love these inspirational quotes because these quotes every time refresh my ambitions.