If you’ve ever wished things could be different, you’re not alone. Every great innovator had
a desire to create something new and wonderful―and with all of the ways to get things done today, opportunity is at an all-time high.
All you need is a sharp imagination to get going. Create your own reality with some inspiration from these 15 motivating quotes.
Related: How Having a Childlike Imagination Can Change Your Life
1. “Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.” ―
2. “The man who has no imagination has no wings.” ―
4. “You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.” ―
6. “Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine, and at last, you create what you will.” ―
George Bernard Shaw
7. “Imagination creates reality.” ―
leaps of imagination, or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning.” ― Gloria Steinem
9. “You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.” ―
10. “The imagination is the golden pathway to everywhere.” ―
11. “Do not quench your inspiration and your imagination;
do not become the slave of your model.” ― Vincent Van Gogh
12. “You have all the reason in the world to achieve your grandest dreams. Imagination plus innovation equals realization.” ―
13. “Trust that little voice in your head that says, ‘Wouldn’t it be interesting if…’; and then do it.” ―
14. “If you fall in love with the imagination, you understand that it is a free spirit. It will go anywhere, and it can do anything.” ―
Related: A 4-Question Guide to Unlock Your Creativity
SUCCESS is your guide for personal and professional development through inspiration, motivation and training.