If you’ve ever wished things could be different, you’re not alone. Every great innovator had a desire to create something new and wonderful―and with all of the ways to get things done today, opportunity is at an all-time high.
All you need is a sharp imagination to get going. Create your own reality with some inspiration from these 15 motivating quotes.
Related: How Having a Childlike Imagination Can Change Your Life
1. “Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.” ―Albert Einstein
2. “The man who has no imagination has no wings.” ―Muhammad Ali
4. “You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.” ―Mark Twain
6. “Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine, and at last, you create what you will.” ―George Bernard Shaw
7. “Imagination creates reality.” ―Richard Wagner
8. “Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning.” ―Gloria Steinem
9. “You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.” ―Robin Williams
10. “The imagination is the golden pathway to everywhere.” ―Terence McKenna
11. “Do not quench your inspiration and your imagination; do not become the slave of your model.” ―Vincent Van Gogh
12. “You have all the reason in the world to achieve your grandest dreams. Imagination plus innovation equals realization.” ―Denis Waitley
13. “Trust that little voice in your head that says, ‘Wouldn’t it be interesting if…’; and then do it.” ―Duane Michals
14. “If you fall in love with the imagination, you understand that it is a free spirit. It will go anywhere, and it can do anything.” ―Alice Walker
Related: A 4-Question Guide to Unlock Your Creativity
SUCCESS is your guide for personal and professional development through inspiration, motivation and training.