10 Unforgettable Quotes by Jim Rohn
When personal development legend Jim Rohn passed away in 2009, he left an incredible gift: his encouraging, uplifting messages and inspiring, thought-provoking quotes, beloved by millions and shared throughout the world to this day.
Would you like to learn the secrets that made some of the world’s most influential people successful?
Join us for a LIVE training experience where we unlock the teachings of Jim Rohn that helped thousands breakaway from failure and find lifelong success.
Click here to save your seat for the live training event, The Secret for Success.
SUCCESS celebrates and remembers the life of Jim Rohn with 10 of his most beloved quotes:
1. “Don’t wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don’t wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don’t wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom.”
2. “The challenge of leadership is to be strong, but not rude; be kind, but not weak; be bold, but not a bully; be thoughtful, but not lazy; be humble, but not timid; be proud, but not arrogant; have humor, but without folly.”
3. “We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret.”
4. “Days are expensive. When you spend a day you have one less day to spend. So make sure you spend each one wisely.”
5. “Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.”
6. “If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.”
7. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.”
8. “Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day.”
9. “Don’t join an easy crowd; you won’t grow. Go where the expectations and the demands to perform are high.”
10. “Learn how to be happy with what you have while you pursue all that you want.”
Editor’s note: This post was originally published in September 2014 and has been updated for freshness.
Photo by @Faosun / Twenty20
Happy Birthday Jim! Much love and respect.
Excellent. Jim Rohn’s philosophy needs to be taught in public schools from 6 grade through highschool.
Excellent narrations and titles. Graphics are apt. very good.
Really Amazing Quote by Jim Rohn,
“We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret.”