When is the last time you stopped to count your blessings? No matter who you are or where you’re at in life, there is reason to be thankful. So take a moment and reflect on all that you have to be grateful for, for there is power in gratitude and thankfulness.
Related: 7 Ways to Be Thankful Every Day
1. “The unthankful heart discovers no mercies; but the thankful heart will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings.” — Henry Ward Beecher
2. “It’s not possible to experience constant euphoria, but if you’re grateful, you can find happiness in everything.” — Pharrell Williams
3. “When it comes to life the critical thing is whether you take things for granted or take them with gratitude.” — Gilbert K. Chesterton
4. “The thankful receiver bears a plentiful harvest.” — William Blake
5. “Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul.” — Henry Ward Beecher
6. “Never take anything for granted.” — Benjamin Disraeli
7. “The trick is to be grateful when your mood is high and graceful when it is low.” — Richard Carlson
8. “No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks.” — James Allen
9. “There is something that happens when you are grateful: You continue to keep receiving blessings. So I will always be
grateful.” — Chrissy Metz
10. “Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance.” Eckhart Tolle
Related: The Scientific Reason Why Faking Thankfulness Actually Makes You Thankful
SUCCESS is your guide for personal and professional development through inspiration, motivation and training.