Life is a wild card. You never know what new challenge or obstacle’s coming next, but you always have two options:
take control or fold under pressure.
Because it’s not always about
what happens to you. Sometimes it’s about how you choose to handle the storms—to keep moving forward with your life when uncertainty is raging around you. The strongest people don’t quit, they simply grab their umbrellas.
Related: 11 Ways to Stay Motivated From People Who Refused to Quit
So how do you know if you’re killing it in life? If you have
a never-give-up attitude, much like these 15 motivating quotes, then you’re well on your way to crushing anything that comes your way.
You’ve got this.
1. “A ship is always safe at shore, but that’s not what it’s built for.” —
2. “Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others
make it happen.” — Michael Jordan
3. “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” —
4. “Do what you have to do until you can do what you want.” —
5. “We should all
start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets.” — Marilyn Monroe
6. “When the whole world is silent, even one voice becomes powerful.” —
7. “Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim.” —
8. “Do not pray for an easy life, pray for
the strength to endure a difficult one.” — Bruce Lee
9. “Scar tissue is stronger than regular tissue. Realize the strength, move on.” —
10. “The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” —
11. “The future belongs to the few of us still willing to get our hands dirty.” —
12. “You have enemies? Good. That means
you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.” — Winston S. Churchill
13. “If you shoot for the stars and hit the moon, it’s OK. But you’ve got to shoot for something. A lot of people don’t even shoot.” —
14. “It’s your place in the world; it’s your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and
make it the life you want to live.” — Mae Jemison
15. “Only those who are willing to
risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” — T.S. Elliot
Related: Do These 30 Things If You Want to Be Unstoppable
Lydia Sweatt is a freelance writer, bookworm, and bass guitar enthusiast. When she goes outside, a bicycle goes with her.