- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2/3 cup pitted dates
- 1/4 cup flax meal
- 1 teaspoon maca powder
- 1 tablespoon organic, grade B maple syrup
- 2 drops vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup raw walnuts
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 teaspoon raw cacao nibs
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/4 cup dried blueberries
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- Blend coconut oil, dates, flax meal, maca powder, maple syrup, vanilla extract and walnuts until smooth. Then place dough in a bowl. Add hemp seeds, cacao nibs, chia seeds, dried blueberries and sunflower seeds and knead thoroughly with hands.
- Press into an 8-inch square baking pan and place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Slice into nine equal-sized squares and store in the fridge if not eating immediately.
250 calories per square
Related: Recipe: Morgan’s Veggie Patties
This recipe came from Jillian Michaels’ personal training app. You can get the app by going here: www.jillianmichaels.com/app
Photo by Don Flood
This article originally appeared in the October 2017 issue of SUCCESS magazine.