Personal development icon Zig Ziglar told SUCCESS in October 2008, "I'm a constant learner. You need to be a constant student because things change and you have to change and grow. And I emphasize the word grow," he says. Here are Zig Ziglar's five habits for your journey to the top:
- Be a constant leader. Seek out information that you can learn and teach to others.
- Encourage others and help them get what they want.
- Express gratitude. "Gratitude is the healthiest of all human emotions," Ziglar says. "The more you express gratitude for what you have, the more likely you will have even more to express gratitude for."
- Recognize the value of relationships and their role in creating balanced success.
- Be consistent in your words and actions. "When you make a promise, keep it."
Read this and more tips from Seeds of SUCCESS, the free weekly newsletter for SUCCESS readers. Subscribe here today!