Brian Tracy on Building Confidence
Without self-confidence, you will not take action. Brian Tracy, CEO of Brian Tracy International and host of the best-selling audio program Psychology of Achievement, knows that action is the foundation to building a life worth living. In this interview with Shelby Skrhak, Tracy distinguishes between self-confidence and self-esteem, how to build confidence in your daily life, and why it’s important to understand that people were born to achieve increasingly difficult goals.
- If we have the confidence that our action is going to bring about the desired improvement, then we will take the action. Are you confident in your ability to succeed?
- Learn how positive self-esteem can create an upward spiral of achievement.
- It’s age-old advice that still holds true today: You can control the direction of your life by writing down clear, specific goals and making plans to achieve them.
Favorite quote from this episode:
“The more you like yourself, the better you do. And the better you do, the more you like yourself. The more you like yourself, the more you persist, the more committed you are, the more determined you are. And that leads to better results.”
You might also like…
- 6 Tips to Set and Achieve Your Biggest Goals
- 3 Ways to Boost Your Confidence When Nobody Else Believes in You
- Why Social Media Is Ruining Your Self-Esteem—and How to Stop It
- 5 Characteristics of Highly Successful People
SUCCESS Talks, the popular audio program included in every issue of SUCCESS magazine, is now available as a podcast. SUCCESS Talks features fascinating interviews with prominent business, creative and thought leaders such as Tony Robbins, Anne Sweeney, Richard Branson, Tim Ferriss and Barbara Corcoran. SUCCESS Talks focuses on helping the listener nurture and develop their mind, body and spirit. Each month is thematically different and includes key takeaways designed to help you achieve your biggest goals and live your true passion.
Catch up on all episodes at SUCCESS.com/SUCCESSTalks.
SUBSCRIBE on iTunes or your favorite podcatcher app so you don’t miss an episode!