If you look closely, you’ll notice the energy of inspiration is all around. From the rising sun to a placid lake on a warm summer night; from our favorite books to our own reflections, the places and things from which we can draw inspiration are infinite. And the best part is that every day is a chance to capture this energy—to seek out all of life’s possibilities.
As you aspire to do great things, use these uplifting quotes for inspiration to be all you can be.
Related: Inspire and Be Inspired
1. “Keep your face always toward the sunshine—and shadows will fall behind you.” —Walt Whitman
2. “It is always the simple that produces the marvelous.” —Amelia Barr
3. “The world is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.” —Bertrand Russell
5. “All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination.” —Earl Nightingale
6. “The glow of one warm thought is to me worth more than money.” —Thomas Jefferson
7. “Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit.” —E. E. Cummings
8. “The power of imagination makes us infinite.” —John Muir
9. “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” —Maya Angelou
10. “I believe that if one always looked at the skies, one would end up with wings.” —Gustave Flaubert
12. “Light tomorrow with today.” —Elizabeth Barrett Browning
13. “I arise full of eagerness and energy, knowing well what achievement lies ahead of me.” —Zane Grey
14. “A No. 2 pencil and a dream can take you anywhere.” —Joyce Meyer
15. “When the sun is shining I can do anything; no mountain is too high, no trouble too difficult to overcome.” —Wilma Rudolph
17. “In a gentle way, you can shake the world.” —Mahatma Gandhi
18. “Let your life lightly dance on the edges of time like dew on the tip of a leaf.” —Rabindranath Tagore
19. “Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors where there were only walls.” —Joseph Campbell
20. “Each day provides its own gifts.” —Marcus Aurelius
21. “Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.” —Nathaniel Hawthorne
Related: 17 Quotes About Living a Beautiful Life
Lydia Sweatt is a freelance writer, bookworm, and bass guitar enthusiast. When she goes outside, a bicycle goes with her.