Tom Bilyeu on Why to Take the Red Pill Not the Blue Pill
This episode is sponsored by altMBA.
In the blockbuster hit The Matrix, a sedentary employee learns that his whole life is a simulation, a mirage. Tom Bilyeu, co-founder of Quest Nutrition and host of Impact Theory, says mental and physical struggles are pervasive in society, and it’s time to wake up. In this fascinating interview with SUCCESS.com’s Shelby Skrhak, Bilyeu offers examples of his own struggles as motivation for those looking to “take the red pill” and grasp ownership of their futures.
SUBSCRIBE on iTunes, Stitcher or your favorite podcatcher app so you don’t miss an episode!
- Listen to hear Bilyeu’s inspiration to launch Quest after a chilhood fraught with mental and physical struggles that he later learned were universal.
- A curiosity about the brain and how it functions and grows led Bilyeu on a path to discover how we can rewire our brains for positive thinking and productivity.
- Learn why the same inherent human functions that helped us survive are the same functions that hold us back from becoming our greatest self.
Favorite quote from this episode:
“There’s one fundamental question that everybody needs to ask: Does this belief move me towards my goals?”
You might also like…
- See Tom Bilyeu speak at SUCCESS Live Long Beach Sept. 8-9.
- 11 Strategies to Develop an Unshakeable Belief in Yourself
- 5 Brainy Books to Read If You Want to Be a Badass
- 5 Ways to Turn Mental Challenges Into Unstoppable Strengths
- Thanks to altMBA for sponsoring SUCCESS Talks. altMBA is now accepting applications. To find out more, visit altmba.com/successtalks. For special consideration, mention this podcast in your application and tell them SUCCESS sent you!
SUCCESS Talks, the popular audio program included every month in SUCCESS magazine, is now available as a weekly podcast. We feature fascinating interviews with prominent business, creative and thought leaders such as Tony Robbins, Richard Branson, Tim Ferriss and Barbara Corcoran, and include key takeaways designed to help you put information into action.
Catch up on all individual episodes at SUCCESS.com/SUCCESSTalks or download the monthly SUCCESS Talks Collection with your magazine subscription.