Mel Robbins on the 5 Second Rule
SUBSCRIBE on iTunes or your favorite podcatcher app so you don’t miss an episode!
What would you give to end self-doubt, fear and indecisiveness in just five seconds? Mel Robbins, SUCCESS contributing editor, CNN commentator and author of The Five Second Rule, says you that’s really all it takes. In this interview with SUCCESS.com’s Shelby Skrhak, Robbins reveals the low point in her life that helped her discover the 5-second rule and how you can build up the courage to change your life—in just five seconds.
This interview appears on the SUCCESS Talks Collection, available in the April 2017 edition of SUCCESS magazine.
- It sounds magical, even absurd. But Robbins 5 Second Rule is backed by science. Learn how you can change your life in the blink of an eye.
- Robbins was broke, unhappy and desperate for change. Listen in to hear how she turned it around using this rule
- You aren’t struggling because of one disastrous decision; it’s a cumulation of thousands of tiny decisions that turn into habits.
“That same habit of hesitating, of thinking about what I needed to do that was keeping me in bed, is the exact same habit that we all have in any area of life or work, where you’re not getting the results that you want. ”
You might also like…
- It Only Takes 5 Seconds to Change Your Life
- Do You Always Procrastinate? This Trick Will End That Habit Once and for All
- The Mel Robbins Guide to Screwing Up
- The 3 Types of Procrastination and How to Beat It
- ‘The Get-It-Together Guide for Figuring Out What to Do With Your Life’
SUCCESS Talks, the popular audio program included every month in SUCCESS magazine, is now available as a weekly podcast. We feature fascinating interviews with prominent business, creative and thought leaders such as Tony Robbins, Richard Branson, Tim Ferriss and Barbara Corcoran, and include key takeaways designed to help you put information into action.
Catch up on all individual episodes at SUCCESS.com/SUCCESSTalks or download the monthly SUCCESS Talks Collection with your magazine subscription.
Cecilia Meis is the editorial director for SUCCESS and a digital nomad. She writes about other digital nomads, solopreneurs and the future of work.
Leave a Comment