For the past two years, SUCCESS staff has gone into the vaults of the massive Jim Rohn library and watched thousands of hours of decades-old footage to curate the best of the late personal development icon’s training seminars and footage. To commemorate what would have been Jim Rohn’s 85th birthday last year, SUCCESS invited some of the biggest names in personal development to introduce Jim’s training and share some of their own powerful best practices.
The culmination is a powerful hourlong program highlighting Jim Rohn’s foundational message and strategies in “Mentor to the Masters: 10 Foundations for Success.” On Sept. 13, SUCCESS will host a free live broadcast event previewing Rohn’s timeless lessons on productivity, goal-setting, leadership, communication and more.
Watch this short trailer for “Mentor to the Masters: 10 Foundations for Success.”
The legends include Tony Robbins, Denis Waitley, Brian Tracy, John C. Maxwell, Harvey Mackay, Les Brown and several other revered personal and professional development experts. They all credit Rohn as a mentor to their self-development and have transformed tens of thousands lives to become better leaders and achievers as a result of Rohn’s influence. These 11 icons have come together to record the 10 critical “Foundations for Success” they have learned from Rohn.
Hosted by former SUCCESS publisher Darren Hardy
Mark Victor Hansen
John C. Maxwell
The 10 Foundations for Success:
1. Philosophy—Learn the simple shift that changes everything.
2. Attitude—Master the strategic shifts to live with intensity, passion and purpose.
3. Goals—Create and implement a disciplined action-plan to achieve your dreams.
4. Leadership—Build, inspire and lead your team to get results and drive success.
5. Lifestyle—Craft a life of possibilities, abundance and influence.
6. Communication—Relate to others with accuracy, sincerity, brevity and style.
7. Influence—Learn how to skillfully paint solutions to keep customers happy and drive up profits.
8. Abundance—Build a life of financial independence and freedom.
9. Productivity—Zero in with ultimate focus and work smarter, not harder.
10. Action—On any ONE day you can massively change the direction of your life!
Jim’s message of transformation and an attitude of service revolutionized the personal development industry and made a massive impact on the lives of many. “If you will change, everything will change for you,” Jim famously said.
Today’s masters continue to inspire people all over the world to dream bigger, and teach the processes that help people reach their goals and create lives of integrity and abundance.