Ep. 53: Top 10 Personal Growth Podcasts
On this week’s episode, Josh and Shelby discuss the power of learning on the go and why podcasts are the future of personal growth. We hear from a few of the leading podcasters about why they feel the same, and Josh and Shelby share their favorite podcasts for you to listen to while you commute, clean or whenever you have time to spare.
- Lewis Howes, Jonathan Fields and John Lee Dumas explain why podcasts are such a powerful medium for growth. Whether you’re in the car, at the gym or cooking a meal, it’s learning on-demand.
- Josh and Shelby share their favorite podcasts:
- And a few others they find highly inspiring:
- The Jocko Podcast with Jocko Willink
- Girl Boss Radio with Sophia Amoruso
- 10% Percent Happier with Dan Harris
- Start Up School with Seth Godin
- The Charged Life with Brendon Burchard
- The Side Hustle School with Chris Guillebeau
- The Smart Passive Income Podcast with Pat Flynn
- This is Your Life with Michael Hyatt
Favorite quote from this episode:
“Learning is the beginning of wealth. Learning is the beginning of health. Learning is the beginning of spirituality. Searching and learning is where the miracle process begins.”
You might also like…
- 4 Personal Development Podcasts That Helped Me Grow
- 7 Podcasts for a Brighter You
- 22 Ways to Become a Relentless Learner
SUCCESS Insider is a weekly podcast to engage, educate and inspire emerging leaders and success seekers.
Every week, SUCCESS.com’s Shelby Skrhak and SUCCESS magazine’s Josh Ellis will discuss the latest trends in personal empowerment, entrepreneurship and career development. We’ll dig into books, ideas and news you’ll want to know about. We’ll chat with special guests, including authors, industry experts, business leaders, trendsetters on our staff and other all-around successful people. And we’ll have a lot of fun doing it. Join us!
Find complete SUCCESS Insider archives at SUCCESS.com/successinsider.
Find more SUCCESS podcasts at SUCCESS.com/podcasts.