How do you define success? Shelby and Josh share personal stories about what success means to them and how their idea of achievement has evolved since their early days at the magazine. Plus we hear from the likes of Sara Blakely, Joel Osteen, Lori Greiner and more about their definitions of success.
- You might have built a great career, but that’s only a fraction of achieving true success. Shelby and Josh identify important pieces of the success puzzle, like family time and personal growth.
- Sara Blakely, Joel Osteen, Kendra Scott and more reveal what success looks like in their worlds.
- Lofty goal-setters and joy seekers produce some of the most interesting SUCCESS stories. Shelby and Josh examine how their favorite interview subjects define success—and how one of them plans to help you live to 700.
- The SUCCESS recipe: Josh reflects on the growth of SUCCESS magazine since picking up his first copy, and Shelby explains how talented cover subjects fuel its success.
- Want more inspiring ideas to make your life better? Today is the last day to enter our SUCCESS Insider giveaway for free access to a SUCCESS Academy course, Jim Rohn Foundations for Success. This course features Tony Robbins, John C. Maxwell, Les Brown and others sharing the lessons that the late personal development legend Jim Rohn taught them. All you have do is email a screenshot of your rating or review of SUCCESS Insider to [email protected]. See contest details below.
Favorite quote from this episode:
“The things that make these celebrities or billionaire entrepreneurs successful—they’ll work in your life too…. They’re just regular people.”
You might also like…
- Shaping Sara Blakely: Meet the Billionaire Founder of Spanx
- Guy Fieri Shares What Feeds His Appetite for Life
- How to Live to 150
- How Do You Define Success?
- Meet Kendra Scott, Homemade Millionaire
SUCCESS Insider is a weekly podcast to engage, educate and inspire emerging leaders and success seekers.
Every week, SUCCESS.com’s Shelby Skrhak and SUCCESS magazine’s Josh Ellis will discuss the latest trends in personal empowerment, entrepreneurship and career development. We’ll dig into books, ideas and news you’ll want to know about. We’ll chat with special guests, including authors, industry experts, business leaders, trendsetters on our staff and other all-around successful people. And we’ll have a lot of fun doing it. Join us!
Catch up on all episodes at SUCCESS.com/podcasts.
SUCCESS INSIDER GIVEAWAY RULES
When to enter:
SUCCESS magazine’s SUCCESS Insider giveaway begins July 12, 2016, and ends July 26, 2016, at 11:59 PM Central Time (CT). By submitting an entry, each contestant agrees to the following rules of the contest and states that they are 18 years old or older.
Who may enter:
Contestants must be eighteen (18) years old or older. Individuals affiliated with SUCCESS magazine, SUCCESS Partners or any of its affiliates—employees, interns, contractors, and their immediate families (children, siblings and spouses) and others living in their households—are not eligible to enter the contest. SUCCESS magazine at its sole discretion will determine a contestants’ eligibility.
How to enter:
Contestants may enter by submitting a snapshot of their rating for review of the SUCCESS Insider podcast in iTunes or other platform to [email protected]. By entering the contest, entrants grant SUCCESS a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, nonexclusive license to display, distribute, reproduce and create derivative works of their submissions, in whole or in part, in any media now existing or subsequently developed, for any educational, promotional, publicity, exhibition, archival, and all other standard SUCCESS purposes. SUCCESS will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such uses. No purchase is required to enter the contest.
Ten (10) winner(s) will be chosen at sole discretion random between July 27 and August 2 by the editorial staff of SUCCESS magazine. Winners will be notified via email between August 2 and August 12. The winners will receive free access to the SUCCESS Academy online course titled Jim Rohn Foundations for Success.
Jim Rohn Foundations for Success (online course), a $495 value