Instead of managing your time, what if you managed your energy? In this week’s episode, Shelby and Josh look at ways you can boost your energy to be more effective in everyday life. We discuss how sleep, exercise and food affect us, with Michael Hyatt, co-author of Living Forward: A Proven Plan to Stop Drifting and Get the Life You Want, and we take a look at some proven sleep tips for a better night’s rest.
- Josh reveals his own caffeine addiction and how he’s combating it.
- Productivity expert Michael Hyatt says sleep should be everyone’s top priority. It’s simply the most important component of a successful day.
- Too tired to go to the gym? Hyatt says you’re approaching it wrong. Exercise actually boosts more energy than it saps.
- Trouble sleeping? Josh gives his tried-and-true secrets to better sleep.
Favorite quote from this episode:
“You could have all the time in the world, but if you don’t feel energetic, you’re not going to make good use of that time and [be] productive.”
You might also like…
- SUCCESS Insider guest Michael Hyatt’s podcast, This is Your Life
- Food, Sleep, Exercise: Why You Seriously Need All 3 to Be Successful
- The New Secrets of Perfect Sleep
SUCCESS Insider is a weekly podcast to engage, educate and inspire emerging leaders and success seekers.
Every week, SUCCESS.com’s Shelby Skrhak and SUCCESS magazine’s Josh Ellis will discuss the latest trends in personal empowerment, entrepreneurship and career development. We’ll dig into books, ideas and news you’ll want to know about. We’ll chat with special guests, including authors, industry experts, business leaders, trendsetters on our staff and other all-around successful people. And we’ll have a lot of fun doing it. Join us!
Catch up on all episodes at SUCCESS.com/podcasts.