Ep. 13: Horrible Bosses
Did you know that 3 out of 4 employees report that their boss is the worst and most stressful part of their job? In this week’s episode we tackle the tough topic of leadership and management. SUCCESS Leadership Editor John Addison joins the conversation, and Josh and Shelby break down the traits of good and bad bosses. Plus the team at SUCCESS gives you the lowdown on what the hosts are really like as leaders.
- Hear what Josh and Shelby learned from good and bad bosses and how it influences them as leaders.
- John Addison says technology can be both beneficial and detrimental for a positive leader. Real leaders need to rise to that challenge to unite their team.
- Listener question: What are the best leadership habits for being an impactful leader?
- What makes a bad leader? How can you fix those ingrained habits that drain workplace motivation and respect? Listen in to avoid the top traits of horrible bosses.
Favorite quote from this episode:
“Your habits determine where you go in life. If you want to change your life, you change your habits.”
You might also like…
- 15 Traits of a Terrible Leader
- Worldwide, 13% of Employees Are Engaged at Work
- The Real Leadership Quiz
SUCCESS Insider is a weekly podcast to engage, educate and inspire emerging leaders and success seekers.
Every week, SUCCESS.com’s Shelby Skrhak and SUCCESS magazine’s Josh Ellis will discuss the latest trends in personal empowerment, entrepreneurship and career development. We’ll dig into books, ideas and news you’ll want to know about. We’ll chat with special guests, including authors, industry experts, business leaders, trendsetters on our staff and other all-around successful people. And we’ll have a lot of fun doing it. Join us!
Catch up on all episodes at SUCCESS.com/podcasts.