Ep. 10: Be Confident Like Guy Fieri
Perk up with a shot of self-confidence. Josh and Shelby are joined by their boss, Jim McCabe, general manager of SUCCESS, to dish about the magazine’s cover shoot with Guy Fieri. Then you’ll hear a special clip from our SUCCESS Talks interview with Fieri himself. Plus Josh and Shelby discuss what we can all learn from Fieri’s abundance of confidence and authenticity.
- Josh and Shelby give a sneak peek of SUCCESS‘ June cover guy, Guy Fieri, including how not to butcher the pronunciation of his last name.
- SUCCESS’s Jim McCabe talks behind-the-scenes at Fieri’s photoshoot at his Northern California home. (His open-air kitchen will inspire major foodie jealousy!)
- Learn how Fieri deals with his haters and retains the confidence to be himself—all the time.
- Fieri says surrounding himself with positivity from family and friends gives him a better chance of surviving (and thriving) through the ups and downs.
Favorite quote from this episode:
“I’d be lying to you if I said I didn’t get my feelings hurt… I know who I am and I’m happy with who I am and what I’ve done to get where I’m at.”
You might also like…
- Guy Fieri Shares What Feeds His Appetite for Life
- 8 Ways to Be a More Confident Person
- Why You Need Positive People in Your Life
SUCCESS Insider is a weekly podcast to engage, educate and inspire emerging leaders and success seekers.
Every week, SUCCESS.com’s Shelby Skrhak and SUCCESS magazine’s Josh Ellis will discuss the latest trends in personal empowerment, entrepreneurship and career development. We’ll dig into books, ideas and news you’ll want to know about. We’ll chat with special guests, including authors, industry experts, business leaders, trendsetters on our staff and other all-around successful people. And we’ll have a lot of fun doing it. Join us!
Catch up on all episodes at SUCCESS.com/podcasts.
Photo by Jeff Katz