Dave Ramsey on Life’s Lessons Hard Earned
You can wander into debt but you can’t wander out. So says Dave Ramsey, the immensely popular radio talk show host, best-selling author, nationally syndicated newspaper columnist and personal finance expert. Creating financial peace of mind takes dedication and getting brutally honest with yourself. In this interview with SUCCESS Editor-in-Chief Josh Ellis, Ramsey details the dangers of debt, the difference between money and wealth, and why smart personal finance is only 20 percent knowledge and 80 percent behavior.
SUBSCRIBE on iTunes, Stitcher or your favorite podcatcher app so you don’t miss an episode!
- Ramsey most people live tactically rather than strategically. They wait for the next problem to solve rather than finding ways to avoid those problems in the first place. Learn how to live above your problems.
- It’s not enough to want to live financially secure, you have to make the small, daily thankless steps to get there. What’s holding you back?
- Finally, hear how Ramsey plans to leave a legacy that won’t weigh down his children’s futures, and what his greatest fear is.
Favorite quote from this episode:
“You gotta have something that’s bigger than simply making money, that you gravitate to and that you move to. It gives you energy, it gives your team energy and it even gives your customers energy when they’re coming alongside you.”
You might also like…
- 16 Rich Habits
- Rohn: 3 Keys to Becoming Wealthy
- 10 Tips to Achieve Anything You Want in Life
- Look for the Hidden Good and 3 Other Ways to React to Problems
SUCCESS Talks, the popular audio program included every month in SUCCESS magazine, is now available as a weekly podcast. We feature fascinating interviews with prominent business, creative and thought leaders such as Tony Robbins, Richard Branson, Tim Ferriss and Barbara Corcoran, and include key takeaways designed to help you put information into action.
Catch up on all individual episodes at SUCCESS.com/SUCCESSTalks or download the monthly SUCCESS Talks Collection with your magazine subscription.