SUCCESS Recipes: Kale Caesar Salad
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings
- 4 cups chopped kale
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 cups croutons
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 batch Lime Caesar Dressing (see below)
- Optional: 1 cup halved cherry or grape tomatoes
- Lime Caesar Dressing ingredients:
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3-4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1-2 teaspoons anchovy paste, to taste
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, pressed or finely minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 3-4 tablespoons milk (cow, soy, almond or coconut)
1. Make dressing. Add all dressing ingredients except milk to a small mixing bowl, and whisk together until combined and smooth. Whisk in 1 tablespoon of milk at a time until the dressing reaches your desired consistency. Use immediately or refrigerate in a sealed container for up to three days.
2. Combine ingredients. Add the kale, romaine, croutons, Parmesan, dressing and tomatoes (if using) to a large bowl. Toss until combined.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
This article originally appeared in the August 2016 issue of SUCCESS magazine.
You might like
This month, we’re highlighting the potential for growth along each curve in your individual journey to success.
Take the path to personal redemption.