1) Notice/Awareness; 2) Choice/Consent; 3) Access/Participation; 4) Integrity/Security; and 5) Enforcement/Redress.
- The entity collecting the data.
- How the data will be used.
- Who will receive the data.
- The nature of the data and how it was collected.
- Whether it’s required (vs. voluntary) for visitors to provide the data, and the consequences if they refuse.
- The steps you take to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the data.
You might like
The more productive your team is, the better your company is going to be.
Entrepreneurship can be a challenge, but every victory multiplies your growth.