13 Transformative Quotes to Inspire Your Personal Growth
It’s officially time to hang up your swimwear. Fall is here, and soon enough a season of change will unravel the past to create something incredible and new.
As summer fades to a nostalgic memory, embrace the thrill of transformation. Just as the Earth shifts to meet the new laws of nature, you can write your own journey. You can bend your habits, stretch your goals and shift your thinking to become the next best version of yourself.
Looking back on blissful moments gives us comfort (especially if they include the beach), but looking forward to a new a season brings us growth. Use these 13 transformative quotes to embrace the possibilities.
1. “Every success story is a tale of constant adaption, revision and change.” —Richard Branson
2. “One can choose to go back toward safety or forward toward growth. Growth must be chosen again and again; fear must be overcome again and again.” —Abraham Maslow
3. “The price of doing the same old thing is far higher than the price of change.” —Bill Clinton
4. “The great solution to all human problems is individual inner transformation.” —Vernon Howard
5. “If we don’t change, we don’t grow. If we don’t grow, we aren’t really living.” —Gail Sheehy
6. “Growth and self-transformation cannot be delegated.” —Lewis Mumford
7. “The way must be in you; the destination also must be in you and not somewhere else in space or time. If that kind of self-transformation is being realized in you, you will arrive.” —Nhat Hanh
8. “Self-transformation is not just about changing yourself. It means shifting yourself to a completely new dimension of experience and perception.” —Jaggi Vasudev
9. “Transformation is not five minutes from now; it’s a present activity. In this moment you can make a different choice, and it’s these small choices and successes that build up over time to help cultivate a healthy self-image and self-esteem.” —Jillian Michaels
10. “Enjoying success requires the ability to adapt. Only by being open to change will you have a true opportunity to get the most from your talent.” —Nolan Ryan
11. “There are things I can’t force. I must adjust. There are times when the greatest change needed is a change of my viewpoint.” —Denis Diderot
12. “Transformation literally means going beyond your form.” —Wayne Dyer
13. “Transformation is a process, and as life happens there are tons of ups and downs. It’s a journey of discovery.” —Rick Warren
You might like
‘A good laugh overcomes more difficulties and dissipates more dark clouds than any other one thing.’