- Personal Development
- Entrepreneurial Toolkit
- The Store
This might just be the greatest personal development MP3 ever created! A must for every company and home viewing library.(JR114)
This might just be the greatest personal development product ever created! A must for every company and home viewing library.
And it's available on downloadable audio MP3!
Jim Rohn's 2001 Weekend Event: Excelling in the New Millennium includes three incredible days of listening. You receive 20 hours of listening on MP3 audio, plus a downloadable 250-page comprehensive pdf workbook and study guide.
Be part of the event that made history. Join the 1,000 attendees from all over the world as you listen—at home, in your car, while working out—to this world-class, once-in-a-lifetime event! Special guests include Zig Ziglar, Charlie "Tremendous" Jones, Bob Burg, Jeffrey Gitomer and many more.
These 20 hours will be the most powerful, life-changing and results-oriented you will have in your audio library, and it will continue to pay dividends for decades to come!
Here are just some of the sessions you'll hear:
- Success Equations, Personal Development and Communication/Persuasion Skills by Jim Rohn
- How to Recession Proof Your Business and The Day Before You Go on Vacation by Zig Ziglar
- Bonus Sessions from Day 1
- VIP lunch with Jim Rohn and Zig Ziglar
- Teenager Session with Jim Rohn and Kym Yancey
- Bob Burg, John Hayes, Jan Ruhe, William E. Bailey and Charlie "Tremendous" Jones each share the one idea that changed their lives
- How to Get and Keep Loyal Customers by Jeffrey Gitomer
- Time Management, Setting Goals, Financial Independence and Leadership by Jim Rohn
- Bonus Sessions from Day 2
- Accelerated Learning VIP Breakfast with Tony Jeary
- VIP lunch with Charlie "Tremendous" Jones and Bob Burg
- Platinum Mastermind Session
- And much, much more!
Jim Rohn, the man many consider to be America's Foremost Business Philosopher, shared his success philosophies and principles for over 46 years, with more than 6,000 audiences and over five million people worldwide. Jim was the 1985 recipient of the coveted CPAE Award for excellence in speaking as well as the 2004 recipient of the Masters of Influence Award from the National Speakers Association.
Click here for more info on Jim Rohn
Click here to view the Jim Rohn Tribute Video