New York Times best-selling author Dr. John C. Maxwell shows that talent is just the starting point for a successful impact in any organization. It's what takes you beyond your talent that matters.
Maxwell, the go-to guru for business professionals across the globe, insists that the choices people make—not merely the skills they inherit—propel them to greatness. Among other truths, successful people know that:
• Belief lifts your talent
• Initiative activates your talent
• Focus directs your talent
• Preparation positions your talent
• Practice sharpens your talent
• Perseverance sustains your talent
• Character protects your talent . . . and more!
It's what you add to your talent that makes the greatest difference. With authentic examples and time-tested wisdom, Maxwell shares thirteen attributes you need to maximize your potential and live the life of your dreams.