In this exclusive new audio interview series from SUCCESS, you'll discover more than three hours of fresh insights and actionable ideas that you can use to take your life to the next level.
What better way to gain vast knowledge and proven strategies than learning from a lineup of recognized authorities who have excelled in their fields!
Darren Hardy, SUCCESS magazine publisher and author of The Compound Effect and Living Your Best Year Ever, talks with top personal achievement experts in these timeless interviews from the SUCCESS archives.
Includes a BONUS disc with vintage recording from personal achievement icon Jim Rohn! See below for details.
The series is perfect for listening to in your car or popping into your computer while you work to absorb the principles discussed.
Disc 1: ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Take control of your livelihood! These three diverse business leaders will inspire you to push through the obstacles and create a rewarding and financially secure life as an entrepreneur.
• John C. Maxwell - Internationally respected leadership expert and best-selling author, Dr. Maxwell discusses the importance of mentors and coaches in business and more.
• Christine Comaford - The New York Times best-selling author of Rules for Renegades, Comaford explains how to avoid common mistakes made by entrepreneurs, the seven steps for building a multimillion-dollar business and more.
• Paul Zane Pilzer - World-renowned economist and author of nine best-selling books, Pilzer teaches how to find a mentor by developing win-win relationships, why it’s important to develop a “no-turning-back” mentality and more.
Disc 2: SUCCESSFUL SELLING
If selling equates to influencing others, then everyone is in sales. The experts featured in this engaging audio will equip you to maximize your sales success — regardless of your title.
• Jim Cathcart - Popular keynote speaker and author of Relationship Selling, Cathcart discusses how to maximize your relationships so that both you and your customer enjoy long-term benefits.
• Jeffrey Gitomer - Best-selling author of The Sales Bible and The Little Red Book of Selling, Gitomer talks about the defining quality of all great salespeople, using humor in the sales process, cold calling and more.
Disc 3: EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION
The ability to communicate effectively will set you apart from the competition. Listen to and learn from these successful authors who have fine-tuned their strategies for capturing people’s attention and getting their messages across.
• Mark Sanborn - An international best-selling author, Sanborn is dedicated to developing leaders in business and in life. Discover the five C’s of communication, why being heard isn’t enough and why you should take every opportunity to improve your communication skills.
• Sally Hogshead - A brand innovation consultant and noted author, Hogshead shares why you need a short elevator pitch, how to fascinate your audience, how taking an unexpected approach can give you the edge and more.
Disc 4 BONUS: JIM ROHN VINTAGE RECORDING ON LEADERSHIP
Widely regarded as one of the most influential thinkers and greatest business philosophers of our time, Jim Rohn helped shape an entire generation of personal development trainers and hundreds of executives from top companies worldwide. In this classic recording, Jim addresses the role of leadership in business and in life.