Start Your Investing Off On the Right Foot
If you’re nervous about jumping into the world of investing, you’re not alone. Many people are intimidated by
the concept of investing their hard earned money because they don’t know where to start. That’s why Kim Kiyosaki,
successful investor, entrepreneur, and author of the best selling Rich Woman, created her invaluable audio CD tool,
10 Steps to Investing – How to Get Started, as the perfect introductory guide to investing successfully.
In this invaluable audio program Kim Kiyosaki explains the 10 steps she used to get started investing by purchasing a small
two bedroom house in Portland, Oregon, and is still using today as she expands her portfolio of over 10,000 rental units.
In this audio program you will learn:
• How to have a winning mindset
• What questions to ask of stockbrokers and real estate brokers
• The things to look for when investing in a business
• How to tell a true investment advisor from a salesperson
• One way to start accumulating money for investing
• How to de-mystify the numbers
• And more!
So don’t spend another day avoiding investing. Kim Kiyosaki’s 10 Steps to Investing – How to Get Started,
will give you the knowledge and tools you need to approach your investments with confidence.