- Personal Development
- Entrepreneurial Toolkit
- The Store
A must-read for all women. It's a complete book on investing for women. Start the journey to true independence through financial education.(KS010-008)
Why do so many women accept the myth that men are better at investing? RICH WOMAN - which was self-published by The Rich Dad Company — addresses this self-sabotaging habit head on and teaches women the essentials about finance. Key sections include:
• The First Four Keys to Being a Successful Investor - Arm yourself with some financial education, start small, put a little money down, and stay close to home.
• How to Get Smarter Quickly - Financial jargon can be intimidating. Kim Kiyosaki teaches the three easy rules to raising your financial IQ — increase your vocabulary every day, ask the basic questions about money, and don't worry about asking the wrong questions.
• Why Women Make Great Investors - A recent Merrill Lynch report revealed that only 35 percent of women hold onto a losing investment for too long while 47 percent of men are guilty of the same mistake. Learn the strengths that women often have as investors.
This book is for you if you:
• never want to lose sleep over money again
• want to take control of your financial future
• and are tired of looking for a "rich Prince Charming" and demand financial independence!
With a passion for educating women about money and business, Kim draws on a lifetime of business experience in her mission to teach and inspire financial education. She has used the international forum of the Rich Dad brand to showcase the startling statistics relating to women and money, and through her best-selling Rich Woman she encourages women to take control of their lives, start a business and live their dreams.