Jim Rohn on How Happiness Is an Art
For more than 40 years, Jim Rohn honed his craft like a skilled artist, helping people the world over sculpt life strategies that have expanded their imagination of what is possible. Those who had the privilege of hearing him speak can attest to the elegance and common sense of his material. In this clip from one of his most popular audio programs, Challenge to Succeed, Rohn describes his belief that happiness is an art. “Happiness must be carefully woven on its own,” Rohn says. Fortunately, however, he describes how anyone can learn and practice it as long as they don’t leave it to chance.
- Happiness doesn’t happen by chance. It’s a choice you make every single day. Are you ready?
- Everything is in your reach. If you want a new book, you can go to the library and change your life without spending a dime.
- Happiness can be yours right now. You don’t have to wait for more money, time, etc. It starts with you.
Favorite quote from this episode:
“Weave [happiness] with your own hands. Put your heart and soul into it.”
You might also like…
- 4 Ways to Plan Your Happiness
- TED Talks: ‘The Habits of Happiness’
- 8 Little Habits That Will Instantly Make You Happier
- How Journaling Made Me Happier
SUCCESS Talks, the popular audio program included in every issue of SUCCESS magazine, is now available as a podcast. SUCCESS Talks features fascinating interviews with prominent business, creative and thought leaders such as Tony Robbins, Anne Sweeney, Richard Branson, Tim Ferriss and Barbara Corcoran. SUCCESS Talks focuses on helping the listener nurture and develop their mind, body and spirit. Each month is thematically different and includes key takeaways designed to help you achieve your biggest goals and live your true passion.
Catch up on all episodes at SUCCESS.com/SUCCESSTalks.
SUBSCRIBE on iTunes or your favorite podcatcher app so you don't miss an episode!