Brendon Burchard on the High Performance Formula
This episode is sponsored by altMBA.
What does it take to be a high performer? Brendon Burchard, best-selling author, high-performance coach and one of the most watched, quoted and followed personal development trainers today, says many people incorrectly believe that everyone has a limited amount of potential. In this telling interview with SUCCESS Editor-in-Chief Josh Ellis, Burchard unveils results from the world's largest study of high performers. Plus, learn how to implement high-performance habits into your life.
SUBSCRIBE on iTunes, Stitcher or your favorite podcatcher app so you don't miss an episode!
- High performers aren't cut from a different cloth. Burchard's research of high performers reveals that it's not a certain demographic that allows people to achieve more. Learn the truth about achievement and potential.
- How do you improve yourself when life seems to get in the way? We all have to earn a paycheck. Listen to hear Burchard's tips for improving yourself without overhauling your life.
- Top performers feel a necessity, an insatiable drive, to achieve. Find out how anyone can light that fire in themselves.
Favorite quote from this episode:
“There’s nothing stopping anyone from being a high performer. It’s completely measurable, improvable, malleable—it’s not like we’re all raised with a certain amount of success potential and it just stops there.”
You might also like...
- This Is the Secret Force Behind All High Performers
- To Perform Best in Life, Remember These 6 Ziglar Truths
- Daniel Goleman on High Performance Through Emotional Intelligence
- Thanks to altMBA for sponsoring SUCCESS Talks. altMBA is now accepting applications. To find out more, visit altmba.com/successtalks. For special consideration, mention this podcast in your application and tell them SUCCESS sent you!
SUCCESS Talks, the popular audio program included every month in SUCCESS magazine, is now available as a weekly podcast. We feature fascinating interviews with prominent business, creative and thought leaders such as Tony Robbins, Richard Branson, Tim Ferriss and Barbara Corcoran, and include key takeaways designed to help you put information into action.
Catch up on all individual episodes at SUCCESS.com/SUCCESSTalks or download the monthly SUCCESS Talks Collection with your magazine subscription.