- Personal Development
- Entrepreneurial Toolkit
- The Store
Start Small Win Big Challenge Essay Questions for Judging
Review these questions below for the Start Small Win Big Entrepreneurial Challenge Essay. Your answers to these questions will comprise your essay submission. On Thursday, April 12, SUCCESS will post the Start Small Win Big essay submission form at SUCCESS.com/WinBig. Your answers are due Monday, May 7.
About your business
No. of Employees including Yourself:
Estimated Monthly Revenue:
Company Motto or Slogan :
From Step 1 of the Start Small Win Big Challenge, what is your WHY? Tell us why you started or are starting your small business.
- Of the three goals you set at the beginning of the Start Small Win Big Challenge, which of these proved the most important and why.
Name three specific challenges you faced while on the path to achieving your primary goal and how you solved them.
Identify a small victory along the way that led to your achieving the primary goal.
- Which three specific steps of the Start Small Win Big Challenge had the most impact on your progress and why?
- Did you meet the goal you singled out and set at the beginning of the Challenge? Explain why and how.
- How will lessons you learned from this Challenge drive your success in the future?
- What else would you like the SUCCESS judging committee to know about your contest submission? (For example, did you comment on the SUCCESS blog, post your weekly victories via social media, enlist a mentor to help or discuss the contest with others?)