- Personal Development
- Entrepreneurial Toolkit
- The Store
- How to win—every time! The No. 1 strategy to achieve any goal and triumph over any competitor, even if they are smarter, more talented or more experienced • Eradicating your bad habits (some you might be unaware of!) that are derailing your progress. • Painlessly installing the few key disciplines required for major breakthroughs.
- The real, lasting keys to motivation—how to get yourself to do things you don’t feel like doing.
- Capturing the elusive, awesome force of momentum. Catch this, and you’ll be unstoppable.
- The acceleration secrets of super-achievers. Do they have an unfair advantage? Yes they do, and now you can too!
- Uncover the secret to the formula for getting lucky, how to harness the power of Big Mo and much much more!
The phenomenal power of The Compound Effect exists in its simplicity; profound success is the result of small, smart choices, completed consistently over time. When combined with consistent, positive action, understanding the ripple effect will make a real and lasting difference in your life. The Compound Effect provides ideas and success strategies designed to produce genuine, tangible, measurable outcomes.
The Compound Effect is available in bulk orders for staff development, and also available as a 6 CD Audio Program ($25.00). The book and audio program are sold exclusively at www.TheCompoundEffect.com and www.SUCCESS.com.
About Darren Hardy
Darren Hardy is the visionary force behind SUCCESS magazine as its publisher and editorial director. As a leader in the personal-development industry, Darren is a product and embodiment of the principles he teaches. Darren was an entrepreneur earning a six-figure income by age 18, and by age 27 he was a self-made millionaire. Having led two personal-development TV channels, TPN (The People’s Network) and TSTN (The Success Training Network) and now as publisher of SUCCESS magazine, Darren has interviewed and profiled many of today’s greatest achievers, including Richard Branson, Donald Trump, Gen. Colin Powell, Lance Armstrong, John Wooden, Tony Hawk, George Foreman, Arnold Palmer, Maria Shriver, Dr. Mehmet Oz and many more. Darren has used these exclusive insights to mentor and train tens of thousands of other successful entrepreneurs. As the ambassador of SUCCESS and a messenger of hope and opportunity, Darren has appeared on national radio and TV, including CNBC’s The Big Idea, MSNBC’s Your Business, CBS 11 in New York City, ABC’s America This Morning, FOX Business Morning and many others. Through SUCCESS magazine, SUCCESS.com and his blog, Darren’s influence reaches millions of people each month. Darren’s book Design Your Best Year Ever is based on 15-plus years of refined study, practice and execution, and outlines the specific 7.5-point plan Darren has used to design, execute, stick to and achieve his wildly ambitious goals in life. # # #