1) Notice/Awareness; 2) Choice/Consent; 3) Access/Participation; 4) Integrity/Security; and 5) Enforcement/Redress.
- The entity collecting the data.
- How the data will be used.
- Who will receive the data.
- The nature of the data and how it was collected.
- Whether it’s required (vs. voluntary) for visitors to provide the data, and the consequences if they refuse.
- The steps you take to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the data.
and get SUCCESS delivered
to your door each month!
You might like
What can happen when unlikely duos partner up and stop fighting their differences
If you have ideas you want to share with the world, you would be wise to take a few tips from the master marketer himself.
Building a polished and powerful professional brand is the foundation for creating value and the genius behind thought leadership.