1) Notice/Awareness; 2) Choice/Consent; 3) Access/Participation; 4) Integrity/Security; and 5) Enforcement/Redress.
- The entity collecting the data.
- How the data will be used.
- Who will receive the data.
- The nature of the data and how it was collected.
- Whether it’s required (vs. voluntary) for visitors to provide the data, and the consequences if they refuse.
- The steps you take to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the data.
You might like
Learn these skills before it’s too late.
Uber’s leader paves the way for his company’s success through vision and tenacity.