1) Notice/Awareness; 2) Choice/Consent; 3) Access/Participation; 4) Integrity/Security; and 5) Enforcement/Redress.
- The entity collecting the data.
- How the data will be used.
- Who will receive the data.
- The nature of the data and how it was collected.
- Whether it’s required (vs. voluntary) for visitors to provide the data, and the consequences if they refuse.
- The steps you take to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the data.
You might like
An excerpt by the editors of SUCCESS