1) Notice/Awareness; 2) Choice/Consent; 3) Access/Participation; 4) Integrity/Security; and 5) Enforcement/Redress.
- The entity collecting the data.
- How the data will be used.
- Who will receive the data.
- The nature of the data and how it was collected.
- Whether it’s required (vs. voluntary) for visitors to provide the data, and the consequences if they refuse.
- The steps you take to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the data.
You might like
No, not all freelancers are starving artists.
‘It’s an easy business to fail in and a hard business to succeed in. So I thought it would be fun. I like challenges.’