1) Notice/Awareness; 2) Choice/Consent; 3) Access/Participation; 4) Integrity/Security; and 5) Enforcement/Redress.
- The entity collecting the data.
- How the data will be used.
- Who will receive the data.
- The nature of the data and how it was collected.
- Whether it’s required (vs. voluntary) for visitors to provide the data, and the consequences if they refuse.
- The steps you take to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the data.
You might like
In celebration of Small Business Week, winners of Main Street makeover will be revealed. Vote for a chance to meet with celebrity investor Robert Herjavec in the winning town.
Plus, quick tips to keep your inspiration, education and motivation flowing all year long