17 Quotes About Living a Beautiful Life
Life’s true gift lies in your freedom to design it beautifully. With each rise of the sun, you get to chase the opportunity to fill your days with meaning—to live your life the way you choose.
Push yourself to pursue a life worth living with these 17 uplifting quotes.
1. “I think being in love with life is a key to eternal youth.” —Doug Hutchison
2. “You’re only here for a short visit. Don’t hurry, don’t worry. And be sure to smell the flowers along the way.” —Walter Hagen
3. “A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.” —Charles Darwin
4. “If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
5. “All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
6. “All of life is peaks and valleys. Don’t let the peaks get too high and the valleys too low.” —John Wooden
7. “Find ecstasy in life; the mere sense of living is joy enough.” —Emily Dickinson
8. “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.” —Maya Angelou
9. “However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.” —Stephen Hawking
10. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” —Albert Einstein
11. “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” —Oprah Winfrey
12. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life—to be happy—it’s all that matters. —Audrey Hepburn
13. “I enjoy life when things are happening. I don’t care if it’s good things or bad things. That means you’re alive.” —Joan Rivers
14. “Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet.” —Sarah Louise Delany
15. “Life doesn’t require that we be the best, only that we try our best.” —H. Jackson Brown Jr.
16. “I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.” —Walt Disney
17. “The truth is you don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.” —Eminem
You might like
Breakfast rituals to take on (and over) the world