15 Bold Quotes to Live By
You’ve only got one life to live, so why not make it your best one? Each day, there are an infinite amount of moments to change your life for the better, to handle your relationships, your goals and your dreams with great care. In everything you do, no matter how small it might seem, there’s always an opportunity to strive for greatness.
Living by a few simple yet undeniably important mantras could make all the difference. Get started today with these 15 insightful quotes.
Related: 7 Life Truths I Wish I Knew Sooner
1. “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
2. “Luck is the residue of design.” —John Milton
3. “In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.” —Albert Einstein
4. “The biggest risk is not taking any risk…. In a world that’s changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.” —Mark Zuckerberg
5. “To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
6. “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” —Jimmy Dean
7. “Don’t allow your past or present condition to control you. It’s just a process that you’re going through to get you to the next level.” —T.D. Jakes
8. “You were born with the ability to change someone’s life—don’t ever waste it.” —Dale Partridge
9. “If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.” —Mark Twain
10. “The only wealth which you will keep forever is the wealth you have given away.” —Marcus Aurelius
11. “The great thing in this world is not so much where you stand, as in what direction you are moving.” —Oliver Wendell Holmes
12. “In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact.” —Les Brown
13. “Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.” —Voltaire
14. “Just remember: The people that say, ‘your dreams are impossible’ have already quit on theirs.” —Grant Cardone
15. “If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.” —Booker T. Washington
Related: 17 Motivational Success Mantras
You might like
'Be decisive. A wrong decision is generally less disastrous than indecision.'
‘Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.’