13 Uplifting Quotes About New Beginnings
A new year means new beginnings and fresh starts. If you can let go of the past, freeing yourself of failures and disappointments, you can embrace a new perspective—a fresh look at the future and all the wonderful possibilities it holds.
With the new year comes 365 new and exciting days to mark your destiny. Now is the perfect time to pursue a new beginning.
So as you look to the future, use these 13 motivational quotes to inspire a beautiful year.
1. “Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over.” —Guy Finley
2. “You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call ‘failure’ is not the falling down, but the staying down.” —Mary Pickford
3. “And now let us welcome the new year, full of things that never were.” —Rainer Maria Rilke
4. “The beginning is always today.” —Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley
5. “Every moment is a fresh beginning.” —T.S. Eliot
6. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” —George Eliot
7. “The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide you’re not going to stay where you are.” —John Pierpont “J.P.” Morgan
8. “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” —Lao Tzu
9. “Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.” —Seneca
11. “We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us. The old skin has to be shed before the new one can come.” —Joseph Campbell
12. “Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.” —Meister Eckhart
13. “It’s a wise man who understands that every day is a new beginning, because boy, how many mistakes do you make in a day? I don't know about you, but I make plenty. You can't turn the clock back, so you have to look ahead.” —Mel Gibson
Related: 44 Ways to Kick-Start Your New Year
You might like
Breakfast rituals to take on (and over) the world