13 Quotes for a Positive Life
Positive people, those who choose a good mood over a bad day, have a powerful advantage over negative thinkers. While some people allow life’s problems to get them down, optimistic people remind themselves that bad times are only temporary. They find ways to practice positivity, and with a sunny outlook on life, their energy is wildly infectious.
If you want to be happy, and not just for one day, focus on the things that will help you remain positive over time. Because a positive attitude can do more than just make you feel good—it could also change your life.
You can train your mind to embrace the bright side of things. Here are 13 positive quotes to get you started.
1. “Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.” —Matt Cameron
2. “Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier.” —Colin Powell
3. “A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is a catalyst and it sparks extraordinary results.” —Wade Boggs
4. “Virtually nothing is impossible in this world if you just put your mind to it and maintain a positive attitude.” —Lou Holtz
5. “It’s actually cool to be positive and optimistic and idealistic. It’s cool to see yourself doing beautiful, great things.” —Tom DeLonge
6. “A positive attitude can really make dreams come true—it did for me.” —David Bailey
7. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement; nothing can be done without hope.” —Helen Keller
8. “You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.” —Joyce Meyer
9. “Having the positive belief that it will all be OK just means that you hustle and make it work because failure is not even an option in your own mind.” —Natalie Massenet
10. “When the negative thoughts come—and they will; they come to all of us—it’s not enough to just not dwell on it.... You’ve got to replace it with a positive thought.” —Joel Osteen
11. “Positive anything is better than negative nothing.” —Elbert Hubbard
12. “There is little difference in people but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative.” —W. Clement Stone
13. “It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts.” —Robert H. Schuller
You might like
Change is scary. Learn to embrace that fear and watch your dreams unfold.
I know that my life today—as blessed and real and challenging and joyful as it is—wouldn’t be possible without the horror and sadness and hurt that came before it.