What is bliss? Days filled with perfect happiness. Feelings of euphoria. Living a vibrant existence. If you follow the things that bring you this kind of bliss, making the world your playground, you can find a sense of pure fulfilment—the ultimate satisfaction.
So go out and find your bliss—starting with these 13 beautiful quotes—and share your positive energy with the world.
Related: 8 Little Habits That Will Instantly Make You Happier
1. “I believe in karma, and I believe if you put out positive vibes to everybody, that’s all you're going to get back.” —Kesha
2. “Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors where there were only walls.” —Joseph Campbell
3. “Nothing is more important than reconnecting with your bliss. Nothing is as rich. Nothing is more real.” —Deepak Chopra
4. “Out of the bliss comes magic, wonderment and creativity.” —Michael Jackson
5. “Perfect happiness is a beautiful sunset, the giggle of a grandchild, the first snowfall. It’s the little things that make happy moments, not the grand events. Joy comes in sips, not gulps.” —Sharon Draper
7. “Beauty is whatever gives joy.” —Edna St. Vincent Millay
8. “That perfect bliss and sole felicity, the sweet fruition of an earthly crown.” —Christopher Marlowe
9. “Joy is a sustained sense of well-being and internal peace—a connection to what matters.” —Oprah Winfrey
10. “Paradise is open to all kind hearts.” —Pierre Jean de Beranger
11. “As you live your values, your sense of identity, integrity, control, and inner-directedness will infuse you with both exhilaration and peace.” —Stephen Covey
12. “Never forget the importance of living with unbridled exhilaration.” —Robin Sharma
13. “Wake up all the desire and pleasure that your body is capable of experiencing, let your past go, and follow your bliss just for the health of it.” —Dr. Christiane Northrup
Related: 17 Quotes to Help You Find Your Happiness